A friend of mine (thanks Rémi!) just sent me the TechCrunch article about the top VC bloggers. The Techcrunch article referred to Larry Cheng and his 2011 edition of the VC blog directory.
Let me just mention the top 5:
- Paul Graham (@paulg), YCombinator, Essays>
- Fred Wilson (@fredwilson), Union Square Ventures, A VC
- Mark Suster (@msuster), GRP Partners, Both Sides of the Table
- Brad Feld (@bradfeld), Foundry Group, Feld Thoughts
- Chris Dixon (@cdixon), Founder Collective, cdixon.org
I read regularly Fred Wilson and those would not know Paul Graham’s essays should read a few. A must!