I am not the only one complaining about the weakness of
His comparison table is self-sufficient:
And his analysis of the reasons for problems are:
Finally his conclusions: There is a clear need in
- To create a viable high-growth ecosystem
- To multiply the number of VC capable growth companies
- To eliminate the waste of resources to lifestyle companies
- To provide a viable platform for fast international growth
- To increase the corporate involvement and the number of corporate spin-offs/-outs
- To better facilitate the transformation from research project into a fast growth start-up.
This can be achieved by:
- shifting focus from quantity into quality
- moving from project-based development to efficient long-term structures
- creating structures to enable success of commercial players
- attracting much more international talent into Finnish early-stage community.
My comment: you can replace